pkj

Reaction score
any recommendations on a good toilet or one to stay away from? :confused:

JDkimes

Engineer
Reaction score
Read this toilet study

You'll see what works and doesn't.
There is a newer version of the study but a few people, including me, think that the method of replicating waste material is not as good as this 2003 version.
After reading this study I chose the Toto Drake elongated. Many, many others also have used this toilet and highly recommend it including Terry Love.
You will not find any Toto's at Home Depot or Lowes, but plumbing supply houses have them and I bought mine via internet. As with all products you get what you pay for, buy the $99 model at Home Depot or Lowes then also include their best plunger and some plumbing tools when you check out.

My opinion, worth price charged.
I'm just an amateur.

Spokaneman

Reaction score
Gotta go the the other post. I bought a couple of Toto Vespins, and they are great products. They work as advertised. If you get them from an internet seller they are not a great deal more money than high end units from Home Depot.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks