Which one is better Moen Faucet Breckly - 82611SRN or Darcy 82550SRN or Banbury - 82910SRN

Users who are viewing this thread

Curiousv

Reaction score
I am confused which line of Moen better among 3 options I gave above?
also how do I find out if its made of plastic or metal?
finally - if I buy attract variety which includes magnetic shower head - can I still use PEX or PEX will not hold the weight?

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
They are all the same. All use the same valve body and cartridge but different trims. Valve bodies are brass, trims are metal. Shower heads with hoses are usually chrome plated plastic because of weight. The shower arm is metal and it will hold the weight. PEX does not hold any weight. PEX from the valve body is connected to a brass drop ear. It is what the shower arm threads into. I have a magnetic delta brand shower head and wand. It works quit good, not cheap at all though it is plastic. Many shower heads of all brands are plastic.

1656036489406.png

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Drop ear with PEX. Iron pipe is for pressure & leak testing.

1656037091467.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks