Where'd it go?

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Just responded to a thread by a guy annoyed because he couldn't figure out which way to turn the fill valve adjustment on a ballcock.

Now can't find the thread - did it get deleted?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It got deleted along with his ip address.

He was so annoyed, I did him a favor and removed his permission to view this site. He will see an error message when he tries. Now he can enjoy the rest of his day.

Of course based on his attitude, I have him a 50/50 chance of that.

Last edited:

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Good riddance!

I am always kind of surprised when someone pops on to a site like this, gets demanding, and then insults the host of the FREE site.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
He was describing an old part on a "new" toilet. I haven't heard of a ball being used on a fill valve for an A/S toilet in quite some time.
It seemed like a plant to me.
Anyway, I always tell me kids that's it better to dive in if it's a 50/50 chance of getting it right and now harm will happen.
Just get er done I say.

When I play hoops, depending on which way the defender shades me, I spin around him and lay it up, left or right it doesn't matter. I let the defender choose. And he always loses. Sucks to be him.

Unless it's my son James. He just reaches around, takes the ball, makes a mocking joke about how slow I am, spins, dunks and take the ball out again.
I try to get on the same team as him when I can.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks