Where to source CHROME DRUM Trap?

Users who are viewing this thread

wildermind

Reaction score
Hi there,

We have an old sink with a corroded/leaking drum trap -- a wall-mounted sink with plumbing exposed.

The drum trap is chrome and our plumber spec'd in his estimate to replace it with a chrome drum trap -- saying it would cost $150.

I am going to do some of the work myself and so trying to find a chrome drum trap and can not find them anywhere... does anyone know of a source?

(Yes, I know that ideally we update to a P trap but this is an antique sink with exposed plumbing—changing the trap would require completely redoing the plumbing in the floor and in Maine replacing an existing drum trap for a repair is allowed; also it was spec'd recommended as the option that makes the most sense for the condition per our licensed plumber.)

Thank you for any recommendations/sources!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks