Where to Purchase Toto Ultramax Toilet (CST853S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I was sent some product to review, and waited two days.
On the third day I call their distribution center to see if I could at least come pick it up.
It was about 500 pounds on a pallet. I was there and back in 45 minutes, but heck, I had been waiting for days and scheduling my life around when they said it would be delivered and when it was really going to be delived. It's a good thing I have a cube van for my own deliveries.

Many delivery's expect the homeowner to be there to "accept" the damaged, I mean the product so you can sign for it as being okay. And then you can cart it inside. Truck drivers drop it at the curb. That's the main reason they want you there.
It should be opened on the spot before signing. Yeah...........they don't like waiting around for that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks