Where to order Fleck softener and resin question.

Users who are viewing this thread

ByteMe

Semi-Pure awesomeness!
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info.

I ordered a 32k 5600sxt from 602abcWater. They seemed to have a bunch of good reviews and the limited email contact I've had I've been comfortable with. I also contacted Discount Water Softeners but their only reply was suggesting I buy a Genesis at a 50% higher cost. When I asked why they suggested that instead of Fleck they stopped responding.

Now off to decide on a new water heater.

Assuming it is now installed, how is it working?

JasonS

Reaction score
Nope, still sitting in the box in the garage. If the week goes well I may get to it on Saturday.
I'm anxious to hear how your experience has been with the purchase. I'm shopping right now and ran across your post when Googling to find a reputable company to order a Fleck 5600SXT unit from and one of the companies on my short list was the one you purchased from. I'm also in Michigan so I'm curious how long it took for unit to arrive after purchase?

Thanks!

Jason

-db

Reaction score
Took maybe about a week to arrive. No longer than anticipated.

Called their tech line twice for a couple quick easy questions and they never asked for any info to confirm I bought it from them. They just answer the questions.

I finally plumbed it in last weekend, but wasn't sure where the hoses went and it took until today to finally call them. So as of now, it's officially installed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks