Where to get parts for well pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Nicholasrellim

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who manufactures these pumps and where to get parts? We have 4 of these pumps, with various brands of motors on them. The one with the National pump label on it shows up on the web site but there’s no parts list. Suppose I could email them but it seems this is a sort of generic housing rebranded by several companies. Not sure what the casting mark is. SNG? S\G?

Attachments

• 78494A70-C9F6-49CB-B360-B297109FF4C2.jpeg
    78494A70-C9F6-49CB-B360-B297109FF4C2.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 49031818-DB6B-4DB9-BD91-ED968BB7F510.jpeg
    49031818-DB6B-4DB9-BD91-ED968BB7F510.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 28D75B5C-50AC-44A6-B7AF-404AE45A9BC1.jpeg
    28D75B5C-50AC-44A6-B7AF-404AE45A9BC1.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 160

Boycedrilling

In the Trades
Reaction score
National pump is owned by Gorman Rupp. What parts do you need? Call the installers number on the pump. They can get you any parts you need. National isn't going to sell direct to the end user on a residential jet pump.

Boycedrilling

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not sure if National sell's direct to dealers or goes thru a distributor for the residential line. I can buy direct from them on the line shaft turbines, but I've never even looked at their residential products. For seals and impellers on the brand's I sell, I order them from my distributor.

Boycedrilling

In the Trades
Reaction score
Most pump brands are part of a much larger company or conglomerate. Gorman Rupp has 9 brands Xylem, parent company of Goulds pumps has 36 brsnds . Pentair, parent company of Berkeley, Sta-rite and othets, has 17 pump brands, and I don't know how many non pump brands Franklin sell four different lines of pumps.

Last edited:

Nicholasrellim

Reaction score
National pump is owned by Gorman Rupp. What parts do you need? Call the installers number on the pump. They can get you any parts you need. National isn't going to sell direct to the end user on a residential jet pump.

From the web site, I get the impression they want you to take it to their dealer. Funny how I can buy any part I want online for a pool pump, but well pump parts are taboo! It’s just that one that’s labeled national pump. The other 3 are just have the motor label and that it. Two are century motors. Ones a Magtek or something like that. If I’ve got to go through a dealer to get parts, probably won’t be cost effective to fix it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks