Where to find 1" Pex manifold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Benze

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find a 1" inlet, 3/4" outlet Pex manifold? I decided to run 1" Pex-C instead of 3/4" Wirsbo, and I'm looking for a mini-manifold from which I can run a handful of 3/4" lines to fixtures and risers.

I've looked at the Watts site, and don't see any there, nor is there anything on PexSupply which I figured would have a good variety.

Does anyone know if these exist and who makes them?

Thanks,

Eric

S

seavlad

1" inlet 3/4" outlet manifold?

Did you find a solution? I'm looking to use a 1" inlet to 3/4" outlet manifold at the start of a trunk/branch design. I'm in the middle of a multiple phase remodel and only need to supply water to the kitchen and one bathroom. This manifold with valves would let me manage that easily and then have room for expansion.

S

seavlad

Already did and called them as well... only product they have with 3/4 outlets are all sweat connections, really doesn't help me with PEX. Also tried Zurn with no luck and searched the internet.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You could sweat on copper to pex adapters to the manifold...may be your only choice.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
It only takes an hour to build your own manifold and you can set the spacing and direction of the outlets and valves.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Uponor shows them in their catalog but I've never seen one on anybody's shelf. Better for expansion would be a 1" with 1/2" outlets and a flow through. Just cap the end of the 1" for now

T_Hartigan

Reaction score
I built mine. I have 1" copper and ran 1/2" pex. Couldn't find what I wanted. If you make it yourself it can be just how you want it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
manifold

A manifold like that would be counterproductive. The idea for a manifold is to allow you to run multiple smaller lines to the various fixtures, NOT 3/4".

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks