Where is the best place to order a Toto Ultramax II MS604124CEFG#01 (new version)

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlie Bosco

Reaction score
Just finished a remodel in the master bath with this toilet.. LOVE it so much that I want another for the other bath. Apparently the new model has a hole for the butt spray.. Who has the best pricing.. PM please if its not allowed to be posted.. :)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I normally recommend a local place. I found that 20% or 1 in 5 shipments of the one-piece toilets wound up getting broken during shipping. The UPS and Fedex drivers can't lift the boxes, too heavy and bulky. They drop them out of the vans.

There should be local sellers in your area. I sell them locally in the Seattle area.

Last edited:

Charlie Bosco

Reaction score
I normally recommend a local place. I found that 20% or 1 in 5 shipments of the one-piece toilets wound up getting broken during shipping. The UPS and Fedex drivers can't lift the boxes, too heavy and bulky. They drop them out of the vans.

There should be local sellers in your area.
So true.. I found that early on when I ordered a toilet from home Depot. smashed. As far as the local dealers, I agree there is a certain clientele that they add value to.. but that's not me. That will cost me a premium. Since I am installing myself and just need a good price.

Thanks

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you order it through HD and pick it up, its on them to provide a single piece toilet that doesn't jingle in the box. Just takes time on your end to inspect it before you leave the store.

Charlie Bosco

Reaction score
If you order it through HD and pick it up, its on them to provide a single piece toilet that doesn't jingle in the box. Just takes time on your end to inspect it before you leave the store.
Yep, I ordered some bath cabinets and mirror from them. The Mirror and the tall cabinet were destroyed on delivery.. lmao.. I seriously have no idea how they stay in business when they wreck 2/3's of the order and have to replace it.. The Mirror box was not even clearly labeled Mirror/GLASS.. Nope.. just the 2" tall idiotic little wine glass picture.

Yeah, I agree.. If their pricing is right then its on them for deliver it in one piece or try again..

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I rarely buy porcelain fixtures from online vendors. I buy from companies that are located within miles who I can pick up and drop off and whose phone number I have direct to people I know.. good ol customer service.

Occasionally we buy online but try to stick with more established companies or those that can pick up a phone to verify they own the stock they're selling.

So.. no experience with that .com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks