Where did my pressure go?

Users who are viewing this thread

richdizz

Reaction score
This past weekend I re-routed some fresh-water copper pipes under my house as part of a bathroom remodel project (both hot and cold pipes). After completing my work, I am noticing a significant water pressure reduction at my kitchen sink (all the other water outlets throughout the house have the expected pressure). It just so happens that the faucet in question is the first outlet I tried after returning the water service to the house. I'm wondering if something got in the line during my work (dirt, copper filings, etc) that immediately clogged this faucet the first time I tried it? Both hot and cold water are affected, so I removed the aerater to look for a clog, but it was lean. I suspect the clog might be at the valves. Thoughts?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks