Where can I get 1/2" brush/chrome plumbing for ceiling shower?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by joshoowa, Jul 31, 2009.

  1. joshoowa

    joshoowa New Member

    Jul 31, 2009
    I've gone to this site many times to look up information and just browse other people's projects.

    Well I finally have a project of my own and I need some help. I'm currently building a custom shower 60"x45" and have run into a problem with installing a rainfall shower head from the ceiling. All the plumbing inside the walls have been completed, and the only problem I have now is that I cannot find a 1/2" brush nickle or chrome coated pipe to extend from the internal plumbing to the actual shower head. The big hardware stores only sell the curved style thats for shower heads connected on a vertical wall and not the ceiling.


    Where can I get the straight pipe running down from the ceiling?
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    I you want it in chrome, the least expensive way is to go to HD and buy a 1/2" x 6" chrome plated brass nipple.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Where brush/chrome
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Want to fix my Leaky Shower Drain - not sure where to start Nov 4, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Completely Puzzled...The drip from nowhere? Jul 25, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog New acrylic airtub installation, where to put ledger? Nov 25, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog No water in shower and tub but water everywhere else in the house Sep 23, 2016
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog New shower valve...Where to buy? Nov 4, 2015

Share This Page