Where can I find prices of ibc boilers?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom walsh

Reaction score
looking for ballpark for a ibc hs20-125. Can’t find any info online. Want to get an idea what I’m getting into if I decide to go that way

Reaction score
looking for ballpark for a ibc hs20-125. Can’t find any info online. Want to get an idea what I’m getting into if I decide to go that way[/QUOTE
IBC Is made in Canada. I have read lots of forms about people trying to find distributers in the U.S. about 2 years ago. I'm sure by now there has to be someone. I purchased a 15-150 3 years ago it heats 6 zones of floor heat, and a 40gal. Indirect. This boiler is robust and still going strong. The great thing about ibc is that the parts aren't so exclusive to them unlike other foreign breeds.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks