Where can I find an extra long sink drain extension pipe in brushed nickel?

Users who are viewing this thread

DIYjulie

Reaction score
Installing a Pegasus sink drain and a Pegasus bottle trap in a farmhouse sink base that sits on an open stand (from Restoration Hardware). These drain and the trap assembly are brushed nickel. The drain pipe extension is not long enough to reach the bottle trap assembly when the bottle trap is inserted into the exit pipe in the wall. I need to find an"extra long drain extension pipe" in brushed nickel. All the ones I have found online are chrome or plastic. Does anyone know where I can find brushed nickel? It needs to match because it is fully exposed.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
prone to clogs. used to not be allowed by code due to eventual failure of the separator. Today, they use a plastic separator and get an IAPMO listing.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Anyone who sells "Trim to the Trade" items can get one, but I just take a chrome one and rub it with a piece of "open mesh copper cleaning cloth" to dull the finish.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks