What VPN do you use, if any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Johnnyy

Reaction score
I'm planning to buy a VPN next month. I'm interested in knowing what the best VPN's are
So, tell me, what vpn do YOU use? Will you keep on using it when your subscription expires? Why or why not?

You can obviously name vpn's you don't use.

GaryMetro

Reaction score
ProtonVPN has a free option with very limited servers, but when you sign up they automatically give you a free 7-day trial of their relatively inexpensive upgraded service. Only an email address to get started. I'm on the 7-day trial now, and so far so good. It's an easy one to check out.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
So, tell me, what vpn do YOU use? Will you keep on using it when your subscription expires? Why or why not?

I use PIA. I think it is around $50 USD a year. It works on all OS platforms.

If your subscription expires, It will no longer work. :rolleyes:

Ferdekalen

Reaction score
I do plan on renewing my subscription when it expires because I value my online privacy. But, if you're specifically looking for a VPN for price tracking, it's worth considering buying proxies instead. Proxies are designed specifically for this purpose and can be more cost-effective in the long run. I've used this proxy for my proxy needs and they have great proxy pricing options available. As for VPN's I don't use, I've heard mixed reviews about CyberGhost and I haven't personally tried it, but it's worth looking into if you're interested. Ultimately, it's all about finding the right fit for your needs and budget.

Last edited:

sajesak

Reaction score
I do plan on renewing my subscription when it expires because I value my online privacy. But, if you're specifically looking for a VPN for price tracking, it's worth considering buying proxies instead. Proxies are designed specifically for this purpose and can be more cost-effective in the long run. I've used this proxy for my proxy needs and they have great software for iPhone options available. As for VPN's I don't use, I've heard mixed reviews about CyberGhost and I haven't personally tried it, but it's worth looking into if you're interested. Ultimately, it's all about finding the right fit for your needs and budget.
Hi ! Can you recommend a VPN service that works live tv streaming channels from firestick ? I tested a few and ... do not work ( buffering ) !

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks