What Piping Method Do I Have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stupidhomeowner

Reaction score
Hello all, I posted a question a couple weeks back about what piping method I should use for a specific zone that my boiler is feeding. Somebody had posted a picture of a 2 pipe reverse return. I was of the belief that I had a 2 pipe direct return. Can anyone confirm?

The radiator at the top isn't connected yet. getting ready to connect it but I wanna make sure what method I currently have.

long story short, my radiator on the left is only reading around 85f and the one on the right is around 120f. my boiler is set at 190f. I bought a Klein laser gun to test them and I was shooting it at the radiator cover itself, they are slant fin copper baseboards.

I'm thinking my piping method is the problem so I don't mind redoing it all to fix it but I just wanna understand what I have currently. I thought I had a 2 pipe reverse return already but I don't know now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.41.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 12.41.14 PM.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3604.jpg
    IMG_3604.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 95

Fitter30

Reaction score
Reverse return is first in and last out. Just like the factory drawing. It will give u a more even flow between heat emitters. Don't like non contact thermometers because of the emissivity and the ratio of the thermometer to object.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks