What is wrong with kids these days ?

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I heard on the news that many kids were going to the ER from drinking Hand Sanitizer.

I guess they have some way of getting the alcohol out of it and drinking it.

How are kids learning this stuff ?

Where are their parents ?

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
i've heard they are ingesting alcohol via their rear end, to hide from breathalysers also... the things kids come up with.. oh and sniffing bath salts? guess that is all the rage now too... stupid kids..

Cookie

Reaction score
Boredom. You can hand a kid all kinds of tech things, things to fill their time with, when, what is really important is giving them, your time. But... their are sometimes, kids who have the best of parents who spend their time with them, guide them, yet, they do stupid things. Just hope & pray.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
My parents said the same thing. And I think their parents did too.

When the young kids go tearing around the neigborhood in their cars, I get reminded by the guys living next door, that we did the same thing when we were young.

I didn't do the drug thing, but I did drive pretty darn fast.

Cookie

Reaction score
check this out guys,
this curled my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
i've heard they are ingesting alcohol via their rear end, to hide from breathalysers also... the things kids come up with.. oh and sniffing bath salts? guess that is all the rage now too... stupid kids..

I guess that makes it go straight to a persons head.

HUA.jpg

Faith Virtue

Reaction score
When my father was in WW11 they strained shoe polish to get drunk on ship - nothing is new under the sun !

Jeanrose770

Reaction score
WHAT!!! I haven't heard that one before! Absolutely ridiculous! I had friends in high school who were frequent partakers in "Robo Tripping" .....also absolutely ridiculous. Chugging a bottle of Robitussin to get high! Same with "huffing" whip cream cans from Safeway! They get it from television if they don't learn it from their peers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks