What is A Good Sewer Jetter To Start Out With.

Users who are viewing this thread

ResPlumber

Plumber
Reaction score
I used to use a sewer jetter at my old job but it was a trailer style. I dont have 10 to 15 grand to drop on a jetter since i just went on my own a year ago. Im looking to get back into jetting again. Anyone have a good recommendation for a sewer jetter i can get started with. I would only be doing residential sewer lines which in most cases would not be bigger than 4inches.

P.S. I do have a 2700 psi power washer i was thinking about converting but im not sure how well these units would work.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

SacCity

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
saccityplumbing.com
The power washer is good for the secondar line, kitchen laundry lines. That is what we use, does not work for the floor drains though in that I have not been able to get the hose to pass the p-traps

Michael

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
A regular jetter has a "pulsation" feature to get around traps and tight corners, which the power washer does not. For a residential, and small commercial drains, l used a "Mustang Jetter". Relatively low priced, portable (it is mounted on a hand truck), and very effective.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks