What brand PEX manifold has shutoff levers that move front to back?

Users who are viewing this thread

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
I'm trying to identify a PB manifold for a friend. it looks like a Viega ManaBloc but the shutoff levers are pulled 90 degrees forward rather than rotated .
There is a cover that once removed shows the individual valves. Each bank of 12 valves is held together by four long threaded rods with nuts at top and bottom.
My friend needs to buy some new "sections" as someone rotated the shutoff levers the wrong way (or turned too far) and now the port can not be opened.

Maybe the valve is an older style ManaBlock. The house was built in the late 90s, and the manifold is original to the house as far as we know. He said it was PEX, but I think he has PB pipe.

This photo is not my friends setup - but it is the same manifold. Who make this and where can we get parts?

Daves PEX Manifold.jpg

Attachments

• Manabloc PB pipe.jpg
    Manabloc PB pipe.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
It look like this is the "Manabloc by Vanguard". Using PB pipe, not PEX as my friend thought.

Would it be possible to install a "new style" PEX Manabloc (Viega) and connect the existing PB hose to that manifold - than later he can plan to replace PB hose with PEX a couple of runs at a time.

He needs to do something now as there are a couple of valves in the manifold that don't work and it looks like no replacement parts are availble.

Manabloc by Vanguard.JPG

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks