What brand is my faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

ladyjade215

Reaction score
438AB5E7-CEDC-47E6-B901-940849BE0CCB.jpeg
I'm trying to find a replacement cartridge for my bathroom faucet. I can’t find any identifying marks anywhere.. I uploaded a picture maybe you can help. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
The fastest way is to turn the water supply under the sink off, remove one of the old stems out, take it to a near by plumbing shop and get a matching or after market stem.

Caution: many after market stems look alike or close enough, but might leak. The best is an original equipment stem.

See if there is a mfg name at the back of the faucet.

ladyjade215

Reaction score
I took the stem to Lowe’s but they had no idea the brand...and there is no manufacture’s name any where on the faucet..thanks for your reply..this faucet was installed new in 1994

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
I took the stem to Lowe’s but they had no idea the brand...and there is no manufacture’s name any where on the faucet..thanks for your reply..this faucet was installed new in 1994

It will be much easier to identify if you could lay the stem next to a ruler and take up close in focus pictures that show the total length of the stem. Clean any tape or debris off before taking the picture. Most of the guides I have want to know the total length of the stem , shape of the stem and spline count. To determine the spline count you count either the grooves or the ridges on the end of the stem where the handle attaches.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score

Lowe's is not a plumbing shop, they don't have the catalogs, books and web sites that a plumbing shop would have.

Locate a plumbing outlet, retail or wholesale and take the stem there.

ladyjade215

Reaction score
It will be much easier to identify if you could lay the stem next to a ruler and take up close in focus pictures that show the total length of the stem. Clean any tape or debris off before taking the picture. Most of the guides I have want to know the total length of the stem , shape of the stem and spline count. To determine the spline count you count either the grooves or the ridges on the end of the stem where the handle attaches.
Thank you I will do that!

ladyjade215

Reaction score
Lowe's is not a plumbing shop, they don't have the catalogs, books and web sites that a plumbing shop would have.

Locate a plumbing outlet, retail or wholesale and take the stem there.
Thanks that will be my next stop..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks