1. The long dark
2. Outlast
3. Resident Evil 7
4. Soma
5. Amnesia

Last edited by a moderator:

GLekter

Reaction score
Video games happen to be my favorite art form. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. When I was 5, I was allowed to play Warcraft 3 and Far Cry. The first one was too hard for me, so I asked for resources to cheat, and the second one, I was scared to go any further than level 1. Lol.

Later I played games with my mom from PS1 (I still have it in my closet): the same Spider-Man (my disc got scratched or something at some point, and the game crashed at the battle with the rhino, always), Crash Bandicoot 3 parts, Gex 3 parts, Need for Speed: High Stakes and about fifty more discs that were treacherously thrown away at some point. It's good that today you can make money from your hobby with games that pay money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaloo

Reaction score
Video games happen to be my favorite art form. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. When I was 5, I was allowed to play Warcraft 3 and Far Cry. The first one was too hard for me, so I asked for resources to cheat, and the second one, I was scared to go any further than level 1. Lol.

Later I played games with my mom from PS1 (I still have it in my closet): the same Spider-Man (my disc got scratched or something at some point, and the game crashed at the battle with the rhino, always), Crash Bandicoot 3 parts, Gex 3 parts, Need for Speed: High Stakes and about fifty more discs that were treacherously thrown away at some point. It's good that today you can make money from your hobby with games like namecombiner that pay money.
Warcraft 3 and Need for speed are always been my favourite

Last edited:

Maymay6

Reaction score

Later I played games with my mom from PS1 (I still have it in my closet): the same Spider-Man (my disc got scratched or something at some point, and the game crashed at the battle with the rhino, always), best game cheat guide at the forest item id Crash Bandicoot 3 parts, Gex 3 parts, Need for Speed: High Stakes and about fifty more discs that were treacherously thrown away at some point. It's good that today you can make money from your hobby with games that pay money.
This is perhaps why more and more gamers are now investing in powerful gaming laptops or desktops.
  • Top PC Games Review.
  • List Of The Best PC Games. Comparing The Most Popular Games For PC. #1) The Witcher 3. #2) Boyfriend Dungeon. #3) Hades. #4) Control. #5) Microsoft Flight Simulator. #6) World of Warcraft. #7) Hitman 3.

ThomasWalsh

Reaction score
Nothing new, just the old ones. I love the back era of the games. I’m the kind of person that doesn’t switch easily to new games. The ones I played as a teenager are Skyrim, Need for Speed, Stronghold, GTA, Call of Duty, and so on. Old but gold that will always be in my heart. However, I don’t have all the dates you require. I recommend you search for help from zumroad.com, they have all the important news and techs from the gaming world, so I’m sure you’ll get the response to your question.

Last edited:

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
This post is starting to turn into a honey pot... So many spammers are spamming about gambling apps now. I do get instant notifications on replies though.

IsiahHolden

Reaction score
Hey! Narrowing it down to just five is tough, but here goes: CS:GO, of course, for its intense multiplayer action and the vibrant world of CS2 skins. Then there's The Witcher 3 for its epic storytelling, Stardew Valley for its charming simplicity, Civilization VI for strategic conquests, and finally, Skyrim for its vast, immersive open world. What about yours? Always on the lookout for new recommendations!

Last edited:

Oberin

Reaction score
Hey! Narrowing it down to just five is tough, but here goes: CS:GO, of course, for its intense multiplayer action and the vibrant world of CS2 skins.

BlondIffy

Reaction score
It's tough to narrow down to just five, but if I had to choose, I'd say classics like Skyrim, The Witcher 3, and Civilization series top my list. Recently though, I've been exploring more casual games online. Speaking of which, stumbled upon some fun bingo games online that are surprisingly addictive.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks