What are some inspirational gymnastics quotes ?

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by stephanierotuna, Oct 29, 2017.

1. stephanierotuna

stephanierotuna New Member

“I'm a really good gymnast. I can do splits and back handsprings. I'm always asked to do it on a talk show. And every time I go they say will you do it. I say yeah, but I'm always wearing high heels or a short dress. And I keep saying one time I'm going to go on and wear jeans and sneakers so I can do back flips.” - Halle Berry

“And we realized that it was kind of a starting point for gymnastics, to go professional, and also to just get a lot more of the audiences in the arenas on the off years, in the years that we're not in the Olympics.” - Shannon Miller

“It's coming a lot easier to me because I had that gymnastics background. And I like it because it's something new.” - Brooke Beasy
    [​IMG]
    “Gymnastics is a great prerequisite to diving.” - Bill Lapman

“It?s a little detrimental to the average gymnast. There are going to be a lot lower scores for the average gymnast, but it will separate ones with the requirements and show their talent a little more.” - Carol Peschel

“In gymnastics, knowing you can count on a 9.8-plus in a routine every meet is very important. She is averaging over a 9.8 on bars this season and has anchored that event for us all year. That will be a tough spot to fill.” - Carey Fagan

“Gymnastics is not a sport that most people do. It is unique but it helps a lot in other sports with strength, coordination and balance.” - Carrie Burggraf
    [​IMG]
    Source(s):
    https://statree.com/gymnastics-quotes/