Wet Vent for toilet and sink in pole barn

Users who are viewing this thread

Makoester1

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 1.5" sink drain and 3" toilet drain that were roughed in prior to slab pour. My slab is now in and getting ready to finish plumbing. It has came to my attention that a 2" may be required to wet vent the toilet and sink. However as previously stated, I am limited to a 1.5" at this point. Do I have any other options?

Thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hello,
I am limited to a 1.5" at this point. Do I have any other options?

Thanks.

It's been poured in concrete? Doesn't sound like much you can do about it now.
1.5" will work most likely, but not the best thing. Make sure you have a cleanout for the lav so you can snake and clear the line clear if needed.

Makoester1

Reaction score
It's been poured in concrete? Doesn't sound like much you can do about it now.
1.5" will work most likely, but not the best thing. Make sure you have a cleanout for the lav so you can snake and clear the line clear if needed.
Thanks Terry. Yes it is poured in concrete. Will adding an AAV after the sink p trap prior to the vent to roof provide any additional benefits?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks