Wet bar sink drain installation / venting with diagrams

Users who are viewing this thread

crank73

Reaction score
Good day all
I hope this isn’t seen as a dumb question. The answer is likely buried within various different post and my basic venting theory is just that, basic and code requirements is nil.
I am simply trying to tie a wet bar sink drain into plumbing my builder roughed in for a future laundry tub (no washing machine).
Diagrams below show what is currently roughed in for the laundry sink that would be installed right next to and attached to the rough in via p trap. The waste line goes to a grinder pump pit which is vented.
My questions are
1. Can I simply tie my wet bar sink drain into the same vertical waste pipe that my laundry sink is draining into using proper slope? It would likely tie into the vertical pipe below where the laundry tub drain currently is.
2. Is the vertical vent pipe being a good 10 ft away from bar sink too far?
3. Do I need some sort of horizontal venting for the wet bar sink that would tie into the vertical vent pipe which goes outside?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

683D260C-365C-42E5-BDCA-1C2191143DAD.jpeg
B6B86B78-1E44-42BB-BA99-F28E806180C4.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks