well water goes in and out

Users who are viewing this thread

felix3750

Reaction score
im not sure what it is ive had no water before when the filters under the house get clogged ... i thought same problem due to all the rain in last week or so... changed filter water came right on as it did last couple times filters needed to be changed.. stayed on couple hours off again.. so thought maybe the new filters were clogged already w extra dirt that was stuck so changed them again water came right on stayed on lil bit then off again.
. then all sudden on again... still on at moment but dont know whats going on...sorry was alot to read i know!!!

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
Is it a really small filter? Your pump might be to close to the bottom of the well. What kind of well do you have? How could dirt get in there when it rains?

felix3750

Reaction score
i have two filters ... i am very new to well water.. so new.... i wasnt even aware for fives months i even had filters that needed to be changed until i had no water and friend askes when last time changes them

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks