Well problems. Help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Bobbie Mcanelly

Reaction score
I have a deep well pump and the well is I have no idea they say it's a shallow well because in the ground is a 2in pipe coming out that goes to the well we just bought this house and both shallow well pump and the deep well both was in the house the deep pump is new and the shallow is old and it's hooked up we are having all kinds of problems with it so I want to use the new one I think I can get an ejector to hook the two pipes up and hook it on to the 2in pipe coming out of the ground or do I have to emerge the injector in the well I'm new at all this stuff and I want to learn and this is the only way to learn is to ask hubby says we can't but I wanna know thanks for any advice

Smooky

In the Trades
Reaction score
It would help to know how far from the surface it is to you hit the water. The total depth would help too.

Also what size is the well casing?

Last edited:

Bgard

Reaction score
post some pictures of the pumps you have and the casings (the pipes coming out of the ground)

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
The shallow well pump will work with water down to about 24'. Any deeper and you will need the ejector pack installed in the well to work with the deep well pump.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
0k the pipes runs about 25 feet under ground b4 it hits the well
Since you used the plural form "pipes" can we assume the jet is in the well? You need to provide good info to get good advice.

The less than 24 feet requirement mentioned is vertical lift, not horizontal run.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks