Well info

Users who are viewing this thread

BullheadPond

Reaction score
Well i gave up on driving a point. Got an estimate on having a well drilled. They are offering me one where i could have the pressure tank under ground in the well itself. Anyone know how well these work? Is it a good idea to have them in the well or would having one in the house be better?

Also they said that although they could not guarantte the best drinking water that they could guantee it would be better than the yellow iron tasting water i have now withe the sand point. Do you think the water will truly be better . They are talking about going down like 250ft. Right now i am only at about 25ft.
thanks

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
In the Well tanks work great when used with a Cycle Stop Valve. They do not do any good when used with a Variable Speed Pump. However, I do not suggest that you use an In the Well tank with a valve at this time. I have several patents on this design. In Well tanks paid their royalty or licence fee to me for several years. After they stopped paying this license fee, they lost their license to produce and sell this product. This puts everyone who purchases or installs one of these units in a potential patent infringement problem.

There is another way to install a tank in the well with a Cycle Stop Valve that IS covered under a patent license agreement. See this link;

http://pitlessunit.com/

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks