Weil-Mclain Aquabalance getting error code A03

Users who are viewing this thread

Cpeters

In the Trades
Reaction score
Looked it up and it says either heat sensor gone, Air in system or circulator pump problem.
The only way I know how to purge air is via a hose on each zone. I check pumps to see if I can
feel anything. Suggestions, Thanks.

Fitter30

Reaction score
If you have a bladder expansion tank can add a Spiro vent in main boiler piping return side of pump and will take care of the air problem. Plain steel tank will not work with a Spiro vent it would have to be replaced. Using it for dhw when was water side been cleaned? Over a year needs to be serviced.

Cpeters

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you have a bladder expansion tank can add a Spiro vent in main boiler piping return side of pump and will take care of the air problem. Plain steel tank will not work with a Spiro vent it would have to be replaced. Using it for dhw when was water side been cleaned? Over a year needs to be serviced.

I'll look up the spiro vent on the return. Have bleed to 2 zone 007 loops. This is for heat? Water side? Do you mean return side? Water feed is
to the air seperator and bladder expansion tank. The temp goes to 200 degrees and shuts off after calling for heat. No circulation. The hot side
gets warm but no circulation. Pumps running now which was the original problem. I'm thinking to change out to a less complex hot water heater
either tank or tankless. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks