water well motor

Users who are viewing this thread

maximumrookie

Reaction score
Ok guys I am the maximum rookie on this subjects so I need your help. Here it goes about 3 months ago, the water well(which pumps water to the house) was pumping water with some sand, the “pump guy†came over dig up the motor, replaced it and charged about 5,000.00 :eek: – 3months later there is an electrical black out due to some fires up in N.Cali. Now The pump’s motor starts (I can hear turn on) but it pump water, I call PG@E to get them to go check the voltage, they say is fine :rolleyes:... now the pump guy is charging me 2,300.00 to fixed the problem (something to do with the motor) and according to him when asked about the warranty, the malfunction of the water pump motor was cause due to the PG@E black out, and it is not cover! Is this possible? What could cause the motor to break down? Am I to pay every time PG@E losses power for what ever reason :(?? Any responds are appreciated, thanks

maximumrookie

Reaction score
I am trying to get that info.. I also dont feel good about this, is not the 1st,2nd time so i wonder how can people offord this.. the property has 10 acres and at one point it was used for agriculture,that is no longer the case.. i will get the brand of well and pump and let you know

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks