Water running, float is all the way up, flapper sealing perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

myz8a4re

Reaction score
That was a great vid, I just checked it out after changing out my fill valve and flapper (just because it was together in an extremely affordable kit at a local store) with a Korky like I had installed in my other toilet about a year ago. I popped the cap off on the old Fluidmaster after watching this just for the learning experience and it didn't look like that. Its pretty obvious that Im purchasing the cheaper end of the spectrum here...I do appreciate the vid and info...

For those, if any, that are curious, I did pop the pressure valve between the spigot and hose with the nozzle attached. No leaks to be sure, and got a reading of 64 on the gauge. Not sure how accurate the Gauge I have is but after some research Im totally fine with that reading. Sure I don't know what the spikes are or how much variance there is throughout the day but Im fine with the pressure at my sinks and showers and now know that my pressure is not too high to cause problems within the toilet internals. I have a one story house in Fl. with two bathrooms and with the small amount of research I have done I believe this reading is satisfactory.

I would like to thank all of the members who have pointed me in the right direction, offered insight, and made me feel better about the entire situation along the way! If any of you live close to me in Bradenton, Fl. please comment here, I would love to buy you a beverage of choice! Thank you guys!!!!!

-Justin

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks