Water Pump Running Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

RosMen

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 0.75 HP water pump and it was working fine but suddenly it got off and now when ever i on the pump the Circuit Breaker, TE Connectivity in the motor getting off.
its looks like following.

again if i push this switch and on the pump motor start and rotate few rounds and getting off.
what could be the issue ? do i need to relapse this switch or need to check the capacitor ?
any thing that i can check before remove and take the motor to the workshop for repair ?

Please help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I think that the switch you are pushing in is an overload switch. Is it labeled at all? If that is an overload, the pump motor may be binding, or there's an issue with the windings or, if it has brushes, the brushes. Sorry, can't help more...someone may have more info for you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks