Water on the floor, no apparent leak source

Users who are viewing this thread

Super_19

Reaction score
So the weirdest thing hits happened. May daughter finishes taking a bath/shower and when she was done there was a good amount of water on the bathroom floor. First thing I thought was she spilled water from the tub onto the floor but she swears she didn’t as the shower curtain was closed.

I mopped up all the water and cleaned the floor with bleach/water. I then flushed the toilet a few times, filled the tub and then let it drain but couldn’t see any water leaking onto the floor from anywhere.

The bathroom is on the second floor of the house. Checked the ceiling of the room directly underneath but couldn’t see any water stains.

What the heck could it be? I asked my kid repeatedly but she says she didn’t spill water on the floor.

Reach4

Reaction score
It's easy to take a shower and get water on the floor without realizing it.

You could try putting a Watchdog Water Alarm BWD-HWA or two on the floor before the next shower.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks