Navien 240 Combi-boiler, Water Leaking from pump air purge valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellis Loew

Reaction score
I have water leaking out of the red poppet on top of the recirculating air purge housing. It happens with the red 'button' pushed in or pulled out. The system runs perfectly with the water pressure when 'hot' never going above 21 lb. I have (I think) purged air from the system using the bleed valve. Any ideas?

Navien Inc

Reaction score
I have water leaking out of the red poppet on top of the recirculating air purge housing. It happens with the red 'button' pushed in or pulled out. The system runs perfectly with the water pressure when 'hot' never going above 21 lb. I have (I think) purged air from the system using the bleed valve. Any ideas?
Dear customer, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your unit. We recommend that your service provider call into our tech support at 1-800-519-8794 option 2 so that we can have our team diagnose the issue and provide a solution. Our tech support is available Mon-Fri from 8am - 9pm EST and Sat-Sun from 8am - 8pm EST. Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks