Water doesn't go down

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
why does my water run from my washing machine to my bath tub and toilet...
right now i cant get it to go down,...i have a new home been here only a few months...what is causing this please help me...first time ever happened....please reply thank you
Hasan

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
You have a clog on the mainline, and it is backing up into the lowest spot it can find....the tub. Get a plumber in to investigate.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Just further beat a dead horse, do not try to solve this problem on your own. Chemicals that are advertised as drain cleaners or openers do not work and can actually create a hazard for the plumber you eventually will have to call. Also, forget about a homeowner special snake. These are not large enough to clean a major clog and can just push it deeper into the line. The line needs to be professionally snaked clear to the street (or septic tank) The plumber may be able to give some insight as to why the drain clogged, and since this is a new home, there may be something the builder needs to fix. It might take a camera to determine the cause.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks