Water conditioner or softener?

Users who are viewing this thread

shall

Reaction score
We have just installed a jacuzzi tub with air blower. Our water, here in the Sacramento, CA Valley is hard and leaves lots of scaling deposits every where.

Has any one had experience with magnetic wave water conditioners? I read that the magnetic field will do something to the water molecules so that the deposits would disappear or be much less.

Want to lessen the deposits in the new tub and new tankless water heater if possible.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Your tankless water heater will last much longer and work better if you soften the water. Just like the bottom of your teapot, your tankless will lime up, decreasing flow and efficiency.

shall

Reaction score
Water conditiioner or softener?

Thank you for the responses, Suspicions confirmed---magnetics don't cost anything to operate so I guess you could not expect them to do anything. Always want something for nothing and I guess this is one of those situations where if it sounds too good to bre true it probably is.

Will look at the CLACK and other options.

Stan

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks