Washlets installed in entire apartment complex

Users who are viewing this thread

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
Interesting. It mentioned being able to adjust the water temperature of the "front and rear wash", which got me thinking of the issue I have with the shower water being too cold at startup (having to run the water a few minutes before it warms up).

A cold spray of water on the tuchas the first thing in the morning wouldn't be so nice. :(

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I love mine. In Seattle it's nice to have something warm to sit on, and saving paper is really nice.
It's pretty cold going to a non heated seat.
http://terrylove.biz/home/123-toto-c200-washlet-sw2044.html

c200-brown-1.jpg

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I was trying to figure out from the photo what model of actual toilet the guy installed. Presumably a Toto or other Japanese model, but hard to say... It actually looks kinda "builder grade", no?

Anyone?

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
I want one!
Do you need a hot and cold water connection near the toilet, or does it have a water heater built in?
Also, what is the power source (battery or 120V)? I assume 120V with seat warmer and all, so that adds a wiring job to install this in an existing location.

Reach4

Reaction score
They have their own heater, and are powered by a 120 VAC outlet with GFCI. They are provided with fittings to go in line with the water feed to the toilet.

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think the one (C200) the developer installed has a water tank that stores heated water that can be adjusted for desired temperature, so you should have warm water at start up. You could use up the heated water in the tank and it would start to get colder. The one (S350e) I have has no tank but heats water on demand so basically has unlimited warm water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks