Wanting to replace old Sterling fixtures with something else

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Nicolepotts1, Sep 2, 2020.

  1. Nicolepotts1

    Nicolepotts1 New Member

    Feb 26, 2020
    One of our tubs has an old Sterling 01 series single control faucet. At some before we owned the house someone fell on the handle and bent the piece sticking out of the wall and we need to replace all of it. Preferably with something newer.

    Does anyone know an approximate cost for doing this? We would demo/remove tile and replace it ourselves. Just need a plumber to replace the stuff in the wall. Still want to keep a single lever faucet. We were planning on getting at least 2 quotes but wanted to see what an average price is. Thanks!
  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Wanting replace
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Wanting to replace Moen Shower Trim Kit. No clue what I'm really doing. Jan 7, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Leaking shower via rubber overflow gasket not sealing - how to replace? Jul 21, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Old 3 handle tub/shower faucet replacement Jul 14, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Replacement shower handles advice Jun 6, 2021
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Maax Tub- Replace of Repair? Apr 23, 2021

Share This Page