Wall mounted toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cindyl

Reaction score
I am in the process of remodeling two bathrooms. The toilets in each bathroom are old american standard wall mounted. I replaced one toilet with the new american standard glenwall wall mounted toilet, but it is so loud i purchased the Gerber Maxwell 1.28 gpf for the other bathroom. However, Gerber is unable to tell me what size the bolts are to attach the toilet to the carrier (I'm using the old carrier). There is also no item number for just the bolts so I can't order new ones. Will the old American Standard bolts work with the new Gerber toilet?
Thank you!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Gerber Maxwell and the A/S Glenwall are replacements for the old wall hung toilets you had. Same bolt pattern and same sizing.
If your bolts are sticking out too far for the cap nuts, you can pick up some 5/8" washers to use as spacer, or replace with open ended nuts.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks