Wall mounted toilet leaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Litho

Reaction score
We have three wall mounted Toto toilets model ct418fg mounted to Geberit 111.798.00.1 concealed toilet carriers.

We recently returned from a two week vacation and noticed that the water level in the bowels of all three toilets had dropped about 1/4-1/2". Does this mean we have a leak or is it evaporation? If it is a leak, how should we proceed to find the leak?

Thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
Close the lid next time to maybe reduce evaporation and to block pets. Maybe you did.

Litho

Reaction score
No pets but I will close the lid.

The drop was a surprise to me. This is the first time that I have experience with wall mounted toilets. The Toto has a small amount of water and an indentation in the porcelain at the water line so it is easy to detect a small drop in water level.

I am amazed by this toilet. We have not had a clog since they were installed.

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
No pets but I will close the lid.

The drop was a surprise to me. This is the first time that I have experience with wall mounted toilets. The Toto has a small amount of water and an indentation in the porcelain at the water line so it is easy to detect a small drop in water level.

I am amazed by this toilet. We have not had a clog since they were installed.
Rear outlet toilets are much better.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks