Vortech tank, distribution tube

Users who are viewing this thread

Powerless

Reaction score
Hello,

Just placed an order for 12x52 Vortech tank, dealer mentioned that I need distributor tube … I was under impression that it was already pre installed ?

He said that it clips in to bottom of the tank?

Does that sound right.

Thank you

Bannerman

Reaction score
The control valve brand and model will determine the diameter of riser tube required. The riser tube is not included to allow the correct diameter to be specified. The separate riser tube will lock into the bottom distributor screen.

Reach4

Reaction score
The control valve brand and model will determine the diameter of riser tube required. The riser tube is not included to allow the correct diameter to be specified. The separate riser tube will lock into the bottom distributor screen.
So that would be a special Vortech part, and not a generic distributor tube. Or are you saying that different sizes of distributor tube can somehow glue into the Vortech screen?

Powerless

Reaction score
So that would be a special Vortech part, and not a generic distributor tube. Or are you saying that different sizes of distributor tube can somehow glue into the Vortech screen?
I believe they clip in ( once clipped they can’t be removed )

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks