Vintage wall hung sink mounting help

Users who are viewing this thread

Smorrison0702

Reaction score
Hi all,

I picked up what appears to be a wall hung vintage sink made by Richmond and am planning to install it in a bathroom. The bathroom is not yet sheetrocked so I have access to studs and can add blocking as necessary. I’ve searched around for how to install a sink like this but haven’t come up with anything obvious. Judging from
the lip on the sides it might have rested partially on a counter top, and it looks like there are holes underneath where mounting brackets or other hardware could be installed. I can create a makeshift stand for it (it’s an garage bathroom, nothing fancy), but would prefer to have it hung from the wall as the space is quite limited in the bathroom.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

E89B6499-2564-462D-8738-850EB98099E3.jpeg

2B644AC7-8686-4BF8-93AF-D65907662E3E.jpeg
A9386000-8447-41AD-B600-C3F7F33E9228.jpeg

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
looks like 2 sink brackets or a single of the correct spread would / might work for wall hanging. also could build sort of a carrier too me using something like that in an informal setting like a garage doesn't have to be too elegant I really like to see that re used

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks