Very long water line...

Users who are viewing this thread

Water Monster

Reaction score
Thank you, Gentleman. So, I found a qualified man with a trencher that can do this for me. He objects to the 1.5" poly due to his inability to handle the large roll. Any advice?

It looks like Menards has something similar at 174 lbs. He says that it's hard to roll it out and tough to get it to lay down. It's just him and his son doing the work but he works for a water department during the day and I would really like to use him despite the cost. I can contribute an extra set of hands or two if my Brother can help but any additional advice would be appreciated.

I don't know how we can snake much since it's a long narrow run along a gravel County road? Weather is mild in Georgia at 24". He likes crimp type connectors but I've been watching Ford Compression YouTube videos. I love this!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks