Vertical ABS offset

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
Your question is not clear. Are you asking how far you can go without a cleanout?

Wendell G Boyd

Reaction score
Your question is not clear. Are you asking how far you can go without a cleanout?

No. The drain exit of the house I'm doing is under a set of stairs. I need to go.on a 45 to get under there. I want to know what is the max length I can go on a 45 °

Reach4

Reaction score
After the fixtures feeding the line have been vented, I don't know if there is a limit that you would care about. If you wanted to go on a 45 down 20 ft and across 20 ft (under a really long stairway), there would not be a problem.

Last edited:

Wendell G Boyd

Reaction score
After the fixtures feeding the line have been vented, I don't know if there is a limit that you would care about. If you wanted to go on a 45 down 20 ft and across 20 ft (under a really long stairway), there would not be a problem.

What we are looking at is a sewer ejection pump. And all fixtures are vented prior to this 45 offset. The length of this off set is almost 6 ft !
15527523660888002953298206968749.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
Check markup of your photo. Pipe A has drainage from above. I see no problem. I am not a plumber.

Attachments

• img_4.jpg
    img_4.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 181
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks