Veritek/Swanstone tub w/o walls ??

Users who are viewing this thread

lsil

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this tub without the walls. we want to use tile surround, the tub seems to be the right size for our alcove.
But I'm worried about the quality?

Any help?

Lin

Reaction score
Website
www.howardemerson.com
Has anyone installed this tub without the walls. we want to use tile surround, the tub seems to be the right size for our alcove.
But I'm worried about the quality?

Any help?

Lin

I had tried to get more detailed information on their products, which led me away from them, even after looking in showrooms, plain and simple.

I ended up using Americh, which are available in solid acrylic. Although I did a shower base, it's essentially the same thing, just deeper.

Go here: http://americh.com/products.php

Go to Bath Tubs and put in the shape you want, and then the size you want.

Many of the models are available as just tubs without whirlpool jets. You absolutely must specify a 'tile lip' and whichever one you choose.

Did my post about your Hansgrohe unit help at all?

HE

lsil

Reaction score
Veritek/ Swanstone tub

Thanks Howard for both replys.
Yes ,the hangrohe is the one we are going to go with. Still looking for a tub though.
THe 60x30 are pretty scarce, the ones with alittle depth anyway. Kohler makes an Hourglass this size but you need to purchase the apron and it does not have a tile lip.
The other one we were looking at was acrylux by Am Std. But I can't find any reviews.

Thanks for the help

Reaction score
Website
www.howardemerson.com
Thanks Howard for both replys.
Yes ,the hangrohe is the one we are going to go with. Still looking for a tub though.
THe 60x30 are pretty scarce, the ones with alittle depth anyway. Kohler makes an Hourglass this size but you need to purchase the apron and it does not have a tile lip.
The other one we were looking at was acrylux by Am Std. But I can't find any reviews.

Thanks for the help

Here's exactly what you're looking for:

http://americh.com/pdf/Madison_II_6030.pdf

20" deep and available with a tile flange. You will have to build an apron and tile it.

HE

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks