Venting new bathroom question

Users who are viewing this thread

Mjricha

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been reading the forum alot lately trying to answer my questions without having to add another one, but I have a question about venting a new bathroom. From what I've read it looks like you can only wet 2 things, and the third thing has to be dry vented. So I'm putting a bathroom into our garage (concrete floor) and I just wanted to check and make sure this was correct before I started tearing up the floor. As I have it planned now, I am wet venting the sink and toilet together, and the shower will be dry vented. If this is correct, should the dry vent for the shower be located between the shower drain and exit piping (as shown) or should the shower be vented before the shower drain (from the wall to the drain, in a straight line)? Thank you for any help!
IMG_20180531_095826.jpg
IMG_20180531_095826.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks