Phoenix or Valley faucet handles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I don't really know how to use your site right now,but I will learn. I am having a great deal of difficulty finding a single shower and tub handle. I am told that it is a Valley and have ordered both faucet handles shown in the diagram and neither are right. I have a clear plastic handle but what the problem is, is that where the stem attaches to the handle is square not splined and the hole in the middle under the badge is off center,in fact if you look at the handle head on the large hole where the badge goes is off center. I contacted the company that built my Park Model and was told that they used 3 faucets,Valley,Phoenix and Mixit,but the latter 2 doesn't have anything close. I ordered both handles for the Valley, pre 1993 and after 1993. Do you have a clue where I might look for this item. I have searched the internet long and hard and that is how I came up with your site. Thank-you, John Morris

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Phoenix was probably a Nibco faucet, and both it and the valley used some Delta knock-off designs. Mixets are concentric two handle valves, with separate temp and volume knobs.

Valley handles to fit most models are not usually hard to find. You might just have to take your old parts into a good plumbing store to find what you need.

jmorris1079

Reaction score
handle

here are three pictures hope they help, please let me know

Attachments

• handle.JPG
    handle.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 564
  • handle 2.JPG
    handle 2.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 568
  • handle 3.JPG
    handle 3.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 562

jmorris1079

Reaction score
Shower handle

I finally found the shower handle I was looking for (I think). I contacted Phoenix and it is their brand and the tech new exactly what I was looking for, a handle with a offset square hole. What a relief,but I won't know for sure until I receive it. They are no longer made so I also ordered a complete rebuild kit for it also. Thanks for all your help and am glad I found this web site. Sincerely: John Morris

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks