UPC toilet top lever

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by charger, May 27, 2009.

  1. charger

    charger New Member

    May 27, 2009
    I have a one piece toilet with a top lever. The chrome lever broke and I am unable to find the part to replace it.
    The toilet has UPC at the back of the toilet seat. The tank cover has these numbers written inside:
    Made in U.S.A. - 4025; 4026; MJAN229375
    I tried Crane but I was not able to locate a flush lever that operates from the top of the tank cover.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  2. kingsotall

    kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

    Aug 17, 2008
    Hand copper part cleaned ready to go
    Flagstaff, AZ Sitting on an upside down 5 gallon b
    UPC means that Uniform Plumbing Code deems it compliant to their standards.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Peanut9199

    Peanut9199 Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale

    Apr 23, 2007
    Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
    Ontario, Canada
    4025 4026 is American Standard i believe it was a "Compact" toilet.
    The replacement trip lever for it is a model number 047148-0020A Chrome.
    You should be able to get a fit's all handle from the big box store, Fluidmaster has one it's part nuumber 681c that will bend in lots of different directions.
Similar Threads: toilet lever
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Toilet for Ostomy. Single lever, low flow? Aug 28, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Toilet lever taking forever to unscrew Aug 8, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Moen Toilet Levers Feb 14, 2014
Toilet Forum discussions Help Removing St Thomas Creations Toilet Front Tank Lever (pic) Oct 10, 2012
Toilet Forum discussions Toto Toilet compatible with Delta Victorian lever? Nov 3, 2009

Share This Page