Unusual toilet fill valve

Users who are viewing this thread


New Member
Reaction score
Bellevue, WA
We broke the part that connects the ball and the fill valve of our toilet tank.

I thought replacing fill valve would be a simple job but I never paid much attention on the fill valve of this toilet.
It doesn't have a refill tube routed to the overflow tube but has a large hose connected to it, which I am not sure where it is connected to.

I tried to find the same part but had no luck with that.

Is it possible to just replace this fill valve with a universal fill valve? The overflow tube is located quite far from fill valve, so I am not sure if a typical refill tube that comes with a universal fill valve can reach it.

Any help would be appreciated.


Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks