UD error code Fleck 9100sxt

Users who are viewing this thread

Wakeen40

Reaction score
i have a Fleck 9100sxt double tank water softner. A few weeks ago I was getting an Error 0 code. I unplugged and plugged back in and the motor/gears began turning. Eventually they would get stuck trying to pull the bottom
Piston out and error 0 would result. Took apart, piston had a few tiny “bumps” causing it to get stuck. I also couldn’t slide the piston in and out with cover in place. After replacement all was working as it should.

A couple days later I noticed water was running into the drain and UD code was on screen and wouldn’t change regardless of buttons or u plugging. I couldn’t figure it out and my multi meter stopped working. Eventually I found that my micro switch closests to the gear motor on the right if looking at face of softner was not working. I have two ordered but my question is can I jump orange/purple/black wires coming into the circuit board briefly to see if the display comes out of UD mode?

I have the water softner on an Ice House America ice and water vending house and would rather just order a new circuit board if that’s my problem now and not waste days for shipping. Time is money in water/ice sales. Also I have some reserve tanks of RO water in the House but it will deplete soon and I don’t want to knock out my 4”x40” RO membrane waiting and filtering non soft water. At the moment I have the softner still working but unplugged to not move pistons and getting 4 grains of hardness. City water is 15. When working
Properly I have total soft water at 0 grains. Also would anyone know business’s that sell the micro switches. D3V-6-1C-25-K-44, 6A 1/4HP 125 250VAC

Attachments

• E2178BA5-96C2-47A7-B004-7599A5E7A42A.png
    E2178BA5-96C2-47A7-B004-7599A5E7A42A.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 78
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks