• No, get emergency plumber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe try it yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Amelia Fleck

Reaction score
Just noticed the tub knob in a rental unit is stuck; wont push in or pull out. That bathroom has a separate shower a few feet away, and the water works fine to it; also water is fine in the sink & toilet. Blows my mind, because it looks like the knob is stuck in the pulled out (open) position, but no water is leaking, so..whew, I hope?

Anyway, Im not handy. Sounds like I should remove the screw, and try to pull the knob off, according to some. I called a recommended plumber, but they cant come until 10 days from now. Should I just turn the house water off and try it, or even get it started, or just wait 10 days? If no water is seen leaking, and the water in the rest of the house is fine, does that mean it's probably not leaking, and ok to wait til plumber comes? I don't see any leakage in my basement or garage. Thank youuuuu!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks