Tub/Shower Faucet and Valve Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

BobbyE

Reaction score
I am accumulating parts for my master bath remodel. I need to replace the tub/shower faucet and valve assembly. From what I read Delta seems to have a slight edge over Moen throughout this forum? Can you guys recommend a setup that is durable and going to last. Thanks for the help!

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
Delta R10000 rough valve for a standard setup. There's all different trim. They are simple, available, reliable and intuitive

index.php

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
I have dozens of Delta installed in apartments over my career.
The latest 1600/1700 are solid on the cartridge side but I have to say, as much as I like the temp adjustment feature, I dislike the plastic snap-on portion of those final trim parts. Though, so far none have ever actually broken.
I prefer the Grohe and Hansgrohe universal box systems.

IamDiamond

Reaction score
I am accumulating parts for my master bath remodel. I need to replace the tub/shower faucet and valve assembly. From what I read Delta seems to have a slight edge over Moen throughout this forum? Can you guys recommend a setup that is durable and going to last. Thanks for the help!
I am doing exactly this. What did you decide on? I have never used Delta but had awesome experience with Moen customer service for sink faucets.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks